What happens when the skin begins to age?
As we get older, our skin becomes weaker, drier, and looser. Over time gravity can take a toll on your skin, resulting in:
- Decrease of cell density
- Decrease of collagen fibers
- Decrease of elastic fibers
- Decrease of skin hydration
- Skin disease
Microneedling at the Centre, P.C. has helped patients from Mishawaka, Elkhart, South Bend, and areas across Indiana to combat these effects of aging.
What results can be expected?
A skin rejuvenation treatment using
- A reduction in the amount of fine lines and wrinkles
- The elasticity of the skin will be improved
- The complexion of the skin will look more even-toned and pores will look minimized
- A reduction in sun damage and other environmental factors that can plague the skin
With a clinical microneedling skin rejuvenation treatment at our Mishawaka clinic, the skin will get a more even, brighter, younger, and healthier appearance.
Advantages of microneedling
Clinical microneedling offers following advantages compared to other treatment methods:
- Shorter downtime compared to alternative methods of treatment
- The most technologically advanced device on the market today, with more power and precision versus other “pens”
- Suitable for all skin types, including darker skin tones
- Long lasting effects
- A minimum investment with MAXIMUM results