Juvéderm® XC is a smooth gel filler that is used to smooth away wrinkles around your mouth and nose. Juvéderm® XC is also based on hyaluronic acid.
As you age, many factors reduce the amount of hyaluronic acid in the skin. This lack of hyaluronic acid causes the skin to lose volume and structure which can create unwanted wrinkles and folds.
Juvéderm® XC results appear quickly and can last for up to one year. Because Juvéderm® XC is formulated with lidocaine (a common anesthetic), patients at our Mishawaka clinic are able to experience a much more pleasant treatment while enjoying the same wonderful, long-lasting results. The Centre has helped countless patients in Elkhart, South Bend, and other areas of Indiana achieve flawless skin through Juvederm.
This injectable gel is an FDA-approved filler that instantly adds volume to the cheek area. It gives you a subtle lift, helping to restore contour and a more youthful profile for up to 2 years, in patients over the age of 21.
It’s different than JUVÉDERM® XC and works on a different area of the face. JUVÉDERM® XC smoothes out moderate to severe wrinkles and folds around the nose and mouth, like parentheses. JUVÉDERM VOLUMA™, however, adds volume to the cheek area.
Why might I consider Juvederm Voluma™?
If you desire to look younger, with a natural, non-surgical outcome you may wish to consider injections of Juvederm®. Juvederm Voluma™ is an injectable Hyaluronic Acid (HA) gel filler that instantly adds volume to the cheek area, resulting in a subtle lift.
Who chooses Juvéderm®?
Age does not define candidates for facial rejuvenation. Women and men of various ages choose facial rejuvenation to delay or improve visible indications of facial aging.
These factors generally define good candidates for Juvéderm ®:
- You understand what Juvederm® Ultra and Juvederm® Ultra Plus can and cannot accomplish.
- You accept the potential risks of Juvederm® and your responsibilities as a patient.
- You are healthy, emotionally stable and secure.
- You have realistic expectations.
What should I know about Juvéderm ®?
- Results are not permanent, lasting up to one year and will need to be re-injected in order to maintain results.
- Results from Juvederm Voluma™ may last from 1-2 years.
- Common side effects are minimal bruising, redness and swelling, but are not long lasting.
- All cosmetic procedures carry the potential for risks which will be fully discussed with you during your consultation.
We participate with Allergan’s Brilliant Distinctions program which offers special discounts to members only.
JUVÉDERM® VOLBELLA® with lidocaine is a new dermal filler treatment for the lips and Peri-oral area. Designed not only for gentle restoration of natural looking lip volume
What does Volbella do?
- Diminish vertical lip lines (a.k.a. smoker’s lines)
- Accentuate the border of your lips
- Plump up your lips to make them fuller
- Enhance the cupid’s bow (the “M” part of your mid-upper lip)
Curious how the Volbella procedure is done? Take a look at our Facebook Live video below!